Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April YNS Sneak Peek Day!

Good morning everyone! Are you excited for another Your Next Stamp release? I hope so 'cause it's a big one! :)

For my card I decided to pull out one of our new border sets. This is a really fun set and I couldn't wait to play with it. Aren't those flowers just so cute??? I stamped them on the card and colored them with my Copic markers. The sentiment is also a sneak peek from a different set that I'm not showing you yet! :)
To accompany my card, I decided I wanted to make a bookmark so I stamped the flowers using the baby wipe tutorial and then the zig zag stripe on each side of it. I used the Fishtail Banner die set to cut out the bookmark and crocheted a sweet little flower to embellish the top!
Here is the set all together!

I hope you enjoyed today's sneak peeks! Stop by the YNS blog to see more! 


1 comment:

Shell said...

Love those flowers! They make such a cute border ... or even a focal image. Great job showcasing them.