Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oldies But Goodies!

Good morning! This is going to be a quick post today because we have some really exciting things happening! Today we find out the gender of our 2nd baby! :) Yay! That's right, I'm pregnant again! I'm due at the end of July and am SO excited!

Anyway, over the weekend, my good friend Leanne came over and we made some cards. I pulled out some old SU! stuff and had a lot of fun just getting creative! The stamp set I used is a retired SU! set called "Wonderful Watercolors". I LOVE this set! The rest of the materials are actually so old that I'm not even sure what they are called anymore. Haha!

Well, that's it for today! I will let you know tomorrow what the gender of this little baby is!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!

Old stuff, maybe, but still a very pretty card.